Children from the North Texas Metroplex Area Making Music Together!
All Choir Live Stream Concert
Come join us
We welcome all youth in grades 3-5 to try out our program. Click below to contact us!
North Texas Children's Choir
Our core values are at the heart of what we do. We draw on these guiding principles as we learn and grow as individual artists, musicians and leaders while becoming valuable contributors to each other and our community.
- Love – The message we sing with our hearts
- Truth – The standard for our organization
- Self Control – Discipline of our NT Choir team in rehearsals, performances and tours
- Harmony –Encouraging and singing in accord with each other
- Joy – The deep sense of making music together and building relationships
- Passion – The unquenchable desire to become fully focused on a certain pursuit
- Perseverance – Teaching our singers to NEVER give up
- Kindness – How we lead and communicate
- Faithfulness – Our commitment to NT Choirs and each choir
- Peace – What we strive for in rehearsals and performances
- Patience – The calm willingness to show grace in all situations
- Service – To aid others through special concerts and activities
- Follower/Leader – Teaching the willingness to follow and the courage to lead
- Thankfulness – Being intentional in finding the good in every situation
November special edition 2020
A special holiday edition of the NT Choirs Newsletter, from Founder Ann Smith
November newsletter 2020
We are all thinking outside the box to be more creative, more responsible and even more relational. With fewer members, every singer has realized that they are really needed! There is no hiding or being intimidated by other singers.