June 19 - 23, 2021
SATB and SSA Choirs and Individual Singers in Grades 6 - 12
Come join our one-of-a-kind Festival and Camp for choirs and singers across the nation and internationally! Our rehearsals, clinics, dining and free time will be at the Gaylord Texan. Our finale concert will beperformed at the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center in Dallas!
We are excited for your interest in TICF! This page contains all information about Guest Conductors, Prelude Choir, Accommodation and things to do!
Click on appropriate link below to take you to the Choral Group or Individual Camper for the detailed Brochure and Registration Pages!
CHORAL DIRECTORS: use this link to access the Festival Brochure and to register your choir!
INDIVIDUAL SINGERS – Use this link to access the Festival Brochure and to register!
Guest Conductor: Ruth Dwyer
Guest Conductor: Herbert Washington
Prelude Choir: Mississippi Boychoir with Artistic Director Katherine Hoitt
Gaylord Texan Resort
– Perched aside beautiful Lake Grapevine
– Indoor and Outdoor pools
– Water Park
– Ten Restaurants
– Magnificent air-conditioned atrium
– Life-sized replica of the famed Alamo
– A destination in and of itself!
Gaylord Texan Resort and the City of Grapevine working to provide a clean and safe environment!
Letter from the Mayor of Grapevine
– One of the ten best sounding concert halls in the world
– An icon of artistic excellence in the heart of the Dallas Arts District
– Home of the world class Dallas Symphony Orchestra
– Designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect I.M. Pei and internationally-renowned acoustician Russell Johnson
– Stunning performance setting with extraordinary acoustics for the vocal arts